About Me

My photo
Los Gallardos, Almeria, Spain
Hi all, I'm a writer of a certain age and living in Spain. I'm Irish, with an English husband and four children + two grandchildren. Finished my first novel, ebook and paperback published and available. And in the middle of second novel with third in my head, this time a little foray into the land of UK ex-pats and a comedy I hope.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Poetry (of sorts)

Poetry is one of my loves, whether mine or anyone else's.  My poetry tends to be observations in my little town of Mojacar and I must admit I haven't written any in a little while since I published my book Just One Year and started my second one Echoes of My Father.  Still I love the occasional ditty:

'Getting to grips with Spain and the Spanish language’

Talking with Tongues

Hasta luego I said to the man

Who lives at the top of the hill

He mumbled ‘you too’

As if answering on cue

Are we different?

I don’t know

Do you? 



Adios

Colette

No comments: