About Me

My photo
Los Gallardos, Almeria, Spain
Hi all, I'm a writer of a certain age and living in Spain. I'm Irish, with an English husband and four children + two grandchildren. Finished my first novel, ebook and paperback published and available. And in the middle of second novel with third in my head, this time a little foray into the land of UK ex-pats and a comedy I hope.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tweeting the Blog

Anyone out there?  Well after a long period of playing with Twitter, Blogs, Websites etc etc I am now all up and running.  Gosh what a palavar!  Can hardly think, Spain is so warm atm at least where I am in sunny Mojacar it is.  This is like the sweating process after a good run without the run.  Shouldn't moan, no damnit should, my family in England are moaning constantly about the horrible weather and really I feel the same here.  Scorching hot and humid a great combination!  Hope all in the UK enjoyed the festivities over the last weekend.  Very disappointed in my favourite diva Annie Lennox who absolutely made a jazzed up hash of 'Playing with her heart' with the stupid wings.  Anyone else have a favourite.  Is there anybody out there?????

No comments: